» About Us
» Get Help
The waiting list process has changed. Please read below to see the updated procedures.
1. The intake procedure to join the waiting list for a bed at LPCS occurs on Sunday afternoons at our Community Engagement Program (CEP). CEP is held each Sunday* at St. Pauls UCC at 645 W. Fullerton beginning at 1:30pm.
2. Please line up for entry to CEP by the tall black iron gate. We take everyone's name as they ender the building.
3. Four (4) intake applications will be available each week. When more than four people would like to sign up on a Sunday names will be drawn via a lottery.
4. After completing the intake application, you will meet briefly with the Interim Housing Manager and a Case Manager, who will provide information about our Interim Housing Program, and add you to the waiting list, if appropriate.
5. Once a potential shelter Guets is on the waiting list, they must check in every week to remain on the list. Those that fail to call or check in will be removed from the waiting list.
*CEP is not held on major holidays